The Sixth Annual Founder’s Virtual Gala | Saturday, August 15, 2020
11AM – 12:30PM EST
This year because of COVID-19, GT is rescheduling our June 20, 2020 gala into a virtual platform. We are continuing our fundraising effort to support our GT Student Leaders around the world with their college tuition, community projects, and other supplemental support. For more information about this year’s virtual gala, please visit our Gala Page for a revised program and for the Zoom log in. Thank you and we look forward seeing you on August 15.
Dr. Shanté Bassett, President and CEO
- Dr. Shanté Bassett ($450) Ms. Lindsay Latham ($200)
- Ms. Corinne Bosse ($350) Ms.Jophrane Ligonde ($1000)
- Ms. Stephanie Canal ($50) Mrs. Mercy Sanchez ($50)
- Ms. Robin L. Cook ($1000) Ms. Vesta T. Washington ($50)
- Mr. Bruce Douglas ($500) Ms. Kerri Bholm ($1000)
- Dr. Joanna Ellsberry ($500) Ms. Rosemary McNish ($150)
- Ms. Ashley Johnson ($500) Mr. Harold Pm ($150)
- Mr. James Justinvil ($1000) Mr. John Pierre Louise ($50)
- Dr. Elvin T. Ramos ($1000) Mr. Brian Rothschild ($1000)
- Ms. Marie St. Gilles ($60) Mr. Olivier Diogo ($100)
- Anonymous Donor ($1000) Dr. Luz Martin Del Campo ($100)
- Fortune Time Group ($200) Ms. Robyn Ellis ($100)
- Ms. Jodie Sperico ($50) Mr. Gary Greaves ($250)
- Ms. Carmen Martino $250 Ms. Jennifer Saunders ($50)
- Dr. Dwane Jones ($100) Ms. Denise Slaughter ($125)
- Dr. Annetra Peete ($200) Ms. Latoya Booker ($20)
Who Are We
Global Tassels mission is to provide college education opportunities for underprivileged youth with leadership qualities living in the developing world and to support local community based organizations with programs related to poverty reduction.
We open doors to colleges and universities worldwide and we are committed to empowering our students to be leaders in their fields; engaging them in their communities; supporting their living sustainability, and shaping them to become the voices and forces of change for their countries.
Where We Are
Global Tassels currently works with five pilot countries, COLOMBIA, GUATEMALA, HAITI, INDIA, KENYA, and THE PHILIPPINES. As we grow, we plan to work with other countries around the world to recruit students and to build our global community partnerships.
Global Tassels builds capacity in selected developing countries around the world. Our innovative model engages the next generation of student leaders to transform their local communities through sustainable projects at the grass-roots level.